Trade for the Upgrade
Help your customers upgrade
Thank you for participating in the Laser Link Golf TRADE for the UPGRADE Program. Important forms are available at the links below.
The TRADE for the UPGRADE program is a new initiative with two main goals:
• Increase your golf shop sales
• Introduce your players to new Laser Link products
Many golfers have old electronic measurement devices (EMD) they no longer use, or devices that are well past their prime. Laser Link Golf wants to make it easy for your players to upgrade to a new Laser Link rangefinder, and that's why we've created the TRADE for the UPGRADE program.
As a participating club, your players have the opportunity to receive instant credit toward the purchase of a new Laser Link rangefinder from your shop if they give you an old EMD in trade. You simply return these traded units to Laser Link Golf to earn free rangefinders for personal use or retail sale.
Return any GPS or laser device!
Laser Link, Bushnell, SkyCaddie, Nikon Leupold, GolfBuddy, Garmin, GolfLogix, Sonocaddie, Callaway uPro, OnPar Golf, Golf Guru, Izzo Golf, Swami GPS, SureShot GPS...and more.
1. Trade-Upgrade Form [PDF] - This form must be completed and returned with any unit sent back to Laser Link Golf as part of the TRADE for the UPGRADE Program.
2. Trade-Upgrade Guidelines [PDF]
3. Point of Purchase Advertisement [PDF]
The program is simple, and it benefits both your golf shop and your players!
For more details, contact Laser Link Golf at (866) 909-4653.